Main Street Minute: Valley pizza chain to expand into New Mexico
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• An Arizona-based Italian restaurant is expanding out of state. The Phoenix Business Journal reports Sauce Pizza and Wine plans to open in Albuquerque, New Mexico, next summer.
• Staff Management-SMX is holding a job fair Wednesday at the Goodwill career center near 51st Avenue and Van Buren Street. The event runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
• An Arizona law firm is offering free advice online. Phoenix-based firm Goldberg and Osborne’s consumer guides library is a collection of printable guides designed to help people get a handle on topics including elder care, financial planning, home ownership and insurance.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction