Main Street Minute: Valley pizza chain to expand into New Mexico
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• An Arizona-based Italian restaurant is expanding out of state. The Phoenix Business Journal reports Sauce Pizza and Wine plans to open in Albuquerque, New Mexico, next summer.
• Staff Management-SMX is holding a job fair Wednesday at the Goodwill career center near 51st Avenue and Van Buren Street. The event runs from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
• An Arizona law firm is offering free advice online. Phoenix-based firm Goldberg and Osborne’s consumer guides library is a collection of printable guides designed to help people get a handle on topics including elder care, financial planning, home ownership and insurance.
- Main Street Minute: High-tech defense company opens Phoenix center
- Phoenix-area luxury hotel recognized as one of best in southwest, nation
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions