Girls hit by unaware driver while pushing their car along Phoenix street
PHOENIX — Two teen girls were in a hospital with serious injuries after a driver rear-ended their car in Phoenix and pinned the girls between the vehicles.
Police said the girls had been pushing a disabled car along Cactus Road near 28th Avenue to a gas station late Tuesday. Two other girls were in the car.
Another car then hit the girls’ car from behind, trapping the teenagers.The two girls inside the car were uninjured.
The driver of the other car suffered minor injuries.
The girls ranged in age from 15 to 17. The car had run out of gas.
- Poll shows Arizona split on support for President Trump
- Arizona DPS head talks challenges in recruiting young, diverse applicants
- Judge halts newest Trump travel ban, saying it has same woes
- Child killed, six others injured in rollover accident on I-10
- FBI warning Arizonans of ‘virtual kidnapping’ phone scam