Keith Urban thanks Phoenix police, fans after concert
Country singer Keith Urban has a special message for both law enforcement and fans in Phoenix: Thank you.
In a video posted on Twitter after his Saturday night concert at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix, Urban highlighted several police officers who were preparing to escort his tour bus to the airport.
“The fine boys in Phoenix wanted to give a police escort and here they are,” the singer said. “Look at this!”
Urban then thanked the officers in person.
The Phoenix Police Department was quick to reply to Urban, who said the country star is welcome back anytime.
Urban also thanked the fans who attended the concert.
“Phoenix, thank you for an incredible night … It was so off the chain. It really was,” he said.
The singer said he could barely hear himself sing because the crowd was so loud.
“Phoenix, you just took it to another level tonight,” he said. “Thank you, guys.”
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there