PHOENIX — The bodies of two young men riddled with bullets were found early Monday morning in a car that had crashed into a brick wall in west Phoenix.
The car was found in a neighborhood near 31st Avenue between Roosevelt and Fillmore streets. There was no identification on either body.
The car ran into a low wall around a house. Age of the victims was narrowed to early 20s.
Police have blocked off a portion of the street for the double-homicide investigation.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year