Bodies with multiple gunshot wounds found in Phoenix inside crashed car
PHOENIX — The bodies of two young men riddled with bullets were found early Monday morning in a car that had crashed into a brick wall in west Phoenix.
The car was found in a neighborhood near 31st Avenue between Roosevelt and Fillmore streets. There was no identification on either body.
The car ran into a low wall around a house. Age of the victims was narrowed to early 20s.
Police have blocked off a portion of the street for the double-homicide investigation.
- 2 brothers jailed in Wisconsin suspected of Arizona homicide
- Sen. John McCain calls on Trump to stop attacking journalists, press
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow