Bodies with multiple gunshot wounds found in Phoenix inside crashed car
PHOENIX — The bodies of two young men riddled with bullets were found early Monday morning in a car that had crashed into a brick wall in west Phoenix.
The car was found in a neighborhood near 31st Avenue between Roosevelt and Fillmore streets. There was no identification on either body.
The car ran into a low wall around a house. Age of the victims was narrowed to early 20s.
Police have blocked off a portion of the street for the double-homicide investigation.
- Economy, immigration among factors of Arizona’s declining birth rate
- Jessica Lynch honors Lori Piestewa at 2018 Native American Games
- All things politics: Taxes, education, solar and ‘wave’ elections
- New Arizona law helps combat PTSD among first responders
- Phoenix expected to see 118 degree temperatures next week