Bodies with multiple gunshot wounds found in Phoenix inside crashed car
PHOENIX — The bodies of two young men riddled with bullets were found early Monday morning in a car that had crashed into a brick wall in west Phoenix.
The car was found in a neighborhood near 31st Avenue between Roosevelt and Fillmore streets. There was no identification on either body.
The car ran into a low wall around a house. Age of the victims was narrowed to early 20s.
Police have blocked off a portion of the street for the double-homicide investigation.
- Report: Arizona D-Backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined
- Arizona is worst state in nation for teacher pay, friendliness, studies find
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week