Flash mob in support of Hillary Clinton breaks out in North Carolina
If Hillary Clinton wins the presidential election, she might want to consider giving a shout-out to her dancing supporters.
A flash mob broke out in Raleigh, North Carolina with dozens of women dressed in pant suits, dancing to Justin Timberlake’s hit song “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”.
This is not the first flash mob supporting Clinton, however.
On Oct. 2, a group of activists created their own “Pantsuit Power” flash mob in New York City’s Union Square. Which, coincidentally, was also performed to Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” playing in the background.
- Justin Timberlake offers few hints about Super Bowl LII halftime show
- Alligators surviving freezing temperatures is stuff of nightmares
- Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May
- What parents should know about Justin Timberlake’s single ‘Filthy’
- Child playing with stove apparently caused deadly NYC fire