Flash mob in support of Hillary Clinton breaks out in North Carolina
If Hillary Clinton wins the presidential election, she might want to consider giving a shout-out to her dancing supporters.
A flash mob broke out in Raleigh, North Carolina with dozens of women dressed in pant suits, dancing to Justin Timberlake’s hit song “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”.
This is not the first flash mob supporting Clinton, however.
On Oct. 2, a group of activists created their own “Pantsuit Power” flash mob in New York City’s Union Square. Which, coincidentally, was also performed to Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” playing in the background.
- Rep. Andy Biggs calls for Mueller to step away, investigation into Clinton
- Honor 9/11 victims at these Phoenix-area memorials, ceremonies
- Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- New White House communications director was heard bashing Trump