Flash mob in support of Hillary Clinton breaks out in North Carolina
If Hillary Clinton wins the presidential election, she might want to consider giving a shout-out to her dancing supporters.
A flash mob broke out in Raleigh, North Carolina with dozens of women dressed in pant suits, dancing to Justin Timberlake’s hit song “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”.
This is not the first flash mob supporting Clinton, however.
On Oct. 2, a group of activists created their own “Pantsuit Power” flash mob in New York City’s Union Square. Which, coincidentally, was also performed to Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” playing in the background.
- Explosion rocks New York subway near Times Square, suspect in custody
- Legally Speaking: Trump tweets could slow prosecution of NYC suspect
- Flake takes on President Donald Trump over immigration comments
- Terror charges filed in New York City truck attack
- McCain pushes for NYC terror suspect to be interrogated as enemy soldier