Wakeboarding through the streets of Paris is a good time
There’s nothing like taking the casual wakeboarding trip through the streets of a city around houses.
Well, that’s exactly one man did through the streets of Paris.
The Seine River water levels are at a 30-year-high, according to Devour, so someone decided to take advantage and turn the city into his own personal lake.
The video actually never shows who or what is pulling the wakeboard, and it does seem a little strange that the wakeboarding would be so seamless when there should be many obstructions along the way.
But next time a little flooding happens in the Phoenix area, people now know the possibilities for a little fun.
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday