Canada is the most visited country by Arizonans
Considering that Arizona is right next to the Mexican border, many might assume that Mexico would be the most traveled country by Arizonans.
That honor, however, goes to our neighbors up north.
Dubbed “America’s Top Hat”, Canada reigns supreme for Arizonans looking to explore different countries. According to a list of most visited international countries by state performed by Orbitz, Arizona is the only state in America to have Canada has its most traveled.
Coincidentally, northern states such as Minnesota and North Dakota head down south to Mexico the most. Seems that some of these states wish to experience more of what they might be lacking.
Mexico leads the international pack with seven states: Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, North Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa.
- US-China trade war elevates the risks to the global economy
- ADOT warning motorists to be prepared with soaring temperatures
- John McCain shows gratitude for US military on Independence Day
- Retaliatory tariffs target $266 million in Arizona exports, chamber says
- Here are some travel tips for Arizonans flying, driving for 4th of July