Arizona Highways makes one-of-a-kind presidential endorsement
Many news publications and companies are getting praise or backlash for their presidential endorsements in this year’s election.
Of course, all of these companies are choosing between the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump.
Arizona Highways named who they are endorsing on Friday, but it isn’t who you might think.
In fact, it’s not even a person, but a dog named Outlaw Pete.
Outlaw Pete comes from humble beginnings, having grown up on the streets of central Phoenix. As such, he takes nothing for granted, as evidenced by his willingness to immediately ingest any edible item within reach. He is a champion of Millennials, especially Arizona Highways interns, who are seldom without his affection. He has never sent an email, and his frequent naps give him a temperament ideal for the leader of the free world.
There’s no doubt some people will join Arizona Highways around the country to write Outlaw Pete’s name down on the ballot. Whether or not he will win the election, it’s anyone’s guess.
- Arizona attorney general, truckers take human trafficking fight to road
- Arizona car registration fee boost proposed to end raid on road cash
- Kelli Ward faces tough primary, says former state GOP Chairman
- Arizona Senate bill would bar conversion therapy for LGBT youth
- Paradise Valley residents could pay fine if parties get shut down by cops