Movies in a Minute for ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’
A lot of action movies follow a similar theme that involves multiple car chases and random violence. “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” was full of action movie cliches and never was able to rid of them.
This movie almost tries to undermine and insult every viewer’s intelligence. The first “Jack Reacher” was pretty decent, but this one just seemed cheap.
Sure there were a few moments where things kind of surprised me or there were moments where I thought, ‘Ok, that’s pretty cool.’ But the second installment in the series just doesn’t live up to the hype.
On the one-to-five scale, I’m giving “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” a two.
- Universal Pictures releases trailer for new ‘Jurassic World’ movie
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Josh Brolin: ‘Only the Brave’ shows spirit of Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95