A lot of action movies follow a similar theme that involves multiple car chases and random violence. “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” was full of action movie cliches and never was able to rid of them.
This movie almost tries to undermine and insult every viewer’s intelligence. The first “Jack Reacher” was pretty decent, but this one just seemed cheap.
Sure there were a few moments where things kind of surprised me or there were moments where I thought, ‘Ok, that’s pretty cool.’ But the second installment in the series just doesn’t live up to the hype.
On the one-to-five scale, I’m giving “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” a two.
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary
- Trailer released for ‘Only the Brave,’ film about Granite Mountain Hotshots
- New feature film ‘Arizona’ was shot in New Mexico
- New trial requested in ‘Making a Murderer’ case
- ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ movie to hit theaters, trailer released