Five Arizona hotels named top in the American Southwest
Arizona may just be the best place for travelers in the Southwest to rest up and recharge.
As part of its 29th annual Readers’ Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveler has named five Arizona hotels to its list of best places to stay in the American Southwest.
L’Auberge de Sedona and The Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley took the top two spots respectively. Also on the list was Hotel Palomar in Phoenix (#9), Tuscon’s Arizona Inn (#10) and the Arizona Biltmore Waldorf Astoria in Phoenix (#12).
All rankings in the Readers’ Choice Awards were made through a survey of over 300,000 travelers — a world record — submitting millions of ratings and over 75,000 comments on hotels across the country.
The full American Southwest ranking can be found here.
- Report of break-in ends with police shooting suspect
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction