The Gilbert Fire and Rescue and Gilbert Police Department are looking for a young male who could possibly be a witness or have information on the condominium complex fire last Saturday.
The Via Sorento Condominium Fire became fully engulfed in flames and was a three-alarm fire that was under control within a few hours this past weekend.
The fire is currently under investigation, but witnesses reported seeing a young male wearing a maroon ASU sweatshirt with black or dark gym shorts around the time of the fire. It is not known whether the man would be considered a witness or have any information on the fire, but investigators do want to speak to him.
Investigators are asking for public assistance when it comes to anything such as witnesses, photographs or videos.
Contact the Gilbert Fire and Rescue Department at (480) 503-6346 or email at email@example.com with any information.
- This crowd is delightfully shocked by Blue Angels at Chicago Air and Water Show
- Gilbert woman born without uterus raising funds for surgery
- Funny dad shows lots of ways to put a kid to bed
- Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina
- Phoenix Children’s, Dignity Health to open new facility in East Valley