Gilbert police looking for possible witness in connection to condominium complex fire
The Gilbert Fire and Rescue and Gilbert Police Department are looking for a young male who could possibly be a witness or have information on the condominium complex fire last Saturday.
The Via Sorento Condominium Fire became fully engulfed in flames and was a three-alarm fire that was under control within a few hours this past weekend.
The fire is currently under investigation, but witnesses reported seeing a young male wearing a maroon ASU sweatshirt with black or dark gym shorts around the time of the fire. It is not known whether the man would be considered a witness or have any information on the fire, but investigators do want to speak to him.
Investigators are asking for public assistance when it comes to anything such as witnesses, photographs or videos.
Contact the Gilbert Fire and Rescue Department at (480) 503-6346 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information.
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home
- No evidence of arson in fire that damaged Bisbee City Hall
- YouTube video shows how firefighters battle deadly California wildfires
- Arizona law enforcement agencies seek to recruit young people
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire