Main Street Minute: Restaurant hiring for expansion in East Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Clever Koi is hiring for all positions as it gets ready to open its second Valley restaurant. The Asian-themed eatery is holding a job fair from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. through Friday at the new spot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.
• The Arizona Cardinals’ victory Monday night means free hair cuts for guys at Keep It Cut. Customers must wear team gear to get the deal. The salon has three Valley locations.
- Arizonans spent $10M on specialty license plates for first time ever
- 43 million tourists spent $22 billion in Arizona last year, research finds
- Gosar endorses Ward over McSally in divisive Senate race
- Missouri-based Park University to open Gilbert campus later this year
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix