Main Street Minute: Restaurant hiring for expansion in East Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Clever Koi is hiring for all positions as it gets ready to open its second Valley restaurant. The Asian-themed eatery is holding a job fair from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. through Friday at the new spot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.
• The Arizona Cardinals’ victory Monday night means free hair cuts for guys at Keep It Cut. Customers must wear team gear to get the deal. The salon has three Valley locations.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Three firefighters injured while battling brush fire near Yuma
- Arizona State University on-campus event will continue despite lawsuit
- Interior Sec. Ryan Zinke talks opioid crisis in Arizona’s Indian country
- Arizona officials report slight uptick in St. Patrick’s Day weekend DUI arrests