Main Street Minute: Restaurant hiring for expansion in East Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Clever Koi is hiring for all positions as it gets ready to open its second Valley restaurant. The Asian-themed eatery is holding a job fair from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. through Friday at the new spot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.
• The Arizona Cardinals’ victory Monday night means free hair cuts for guys at Keep It Cut. Customers must wear team gear to get the deal. The salon has three Valley locations.
- 2 brothers jailed in Wisconsin suspected of Arizona homicide
- Sen. John McCain calls on Trump to stop attacking journalists, press
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow