Main Street Minute: Restaurant hiring for expansion in East Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Clever Koi is hiring for all positions as it gets ready to open its second Valley restaurant. The Asian-themed eatery is holding a job fair from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. through Friday at the new spot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.
• The Arizona Cardinals’ victory Monday night means free hair cuts for guys at Keep It Cut. Customers must wear team gear to get the deal. The salon has three Valley locations.
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues
- Arizona voter registration system targeted again by hackers
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday