Main Street Minute: Restaurant hiring for expansion in East Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Clever Koi is hiring for all positions as it gets ready to open its second Valley restaurant. The Asian-themed eatery is holding a job fair from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. through Friday at the new spot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.
• The Arizona Cardinals’ victory Monday night means free hair cuts for guys at Keep It Cut. Customers must wear team gear to get the deal. The salon has three Valley locations.
- Phoenix neighborhood to get cheap access to bike share after grant
- National Park Service seeks ways to manage non-native fish in Arizona
- Mexican officials find pot-launching bazooka near Arizona border
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake is supportive of tax plan but wants tweaks