Main Street Minute: Barbecue chain offering deal on pork sandwiches
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular barbecue chain is celebrating National Pork Month with a special this week. Famous Dave’s four Valley locations are serving up $5 Georgia chopped pork sandwich meals through Thursday.
• Revana is kicking off a weeklong hiring event Monday in Phoenix. The sales and marketing solutions company is looking for inbound sales reps. Pay ranges from $11.25 an hour to $15 an hour. The job fair runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. near Interstate I-17 and Bell Road.
- Arizona agriculture brings $23 billion to the state economy
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream
- Fiesta Mall in Mesa closes for good, to be replaced with education facility
- Lyft added $59 million to Phoenix economy in 2017