Main Street Minute: Barbecue chain offering deal on pork sandwiches
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular barbecue chain is celebrating National Pork Month with a special this week. Famous Dave’s four Valley locations are serving up $5 Georgia chopped pork sandwich meals through Thursday.
• Revana is kicking off a weeklong hiring event Monday in Phoenix. The sales and marketing solutions company is looking for inbound sales reps. Pay ranges from $11.25 an hour to $15 an hour. The job fair runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. near Interstate I-17 and Bell Road.
- Arizona Supreme Court rejects bid to reverse electric rate hike
- Sky Harbor runway to close for repairs in early 2018
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters