There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- 1 dead, several others hurt in ride malfunction at fair
- Woman accidentally destroys $200,000 of art while taking a selfie
- Body of missing kayaker from Scottsdale recovered from Montana river
- Six total collisions, one person killed after wrong-way driver crash on I-17