Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Arizona police department tests gun-mounted cameras
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- 9-year-old child dies following car crash in west Phoenix
- 2 injured, early-morning wreck closes Loop 202 at State Route 143
- Lawsuit claims Arpaio pursued 2014 animal cruelty case to hurt Flake