Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- After Uber crash, who is responsible when self-driving car gets in accident?
- 2 injured in shooting at Maryland high school, gunman dead
- Ducey introduces comprehensive plan to address school safety
- Driver takes wrong turn, rolls into Phoenix canal
- Number of fatalities involving older drivers on the rise in Arizona