Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Motorcycle wreck brings Loop 101 East to standstill in Phoenix
- Phoenix police association to hold fundraising cookout for injured officer
- Police looking to charge 14-year-old boy in deadly car accident in Phoenix
- Man caught between trucks in Peoria dies at hospital
- Teenage girl dies after being ejected from car in Phoenix-area accident