Short film ‘Borrowed Time’ will get you fighting back tears
There’s just something about those animated films that get to us.
We’ve teared up during the introduction of “Up,” we couldn’t help being emotional during “Finding Nemo,” and now you’ll be fighting back tears during the short film “Borrowed Time.”
A sheriff returns to the scene of an accident, which you learn later had to deal with the man and his father quite a few years ago.
There were guns blazing, wild chases, horses pulling carriages, a sentimental relationship between two people, and then a moment where the sheriff’s heart breaks, just like all of the viewers’ hearts did at the same time watching it.
- Phoenix police, highway trooper vehicles crash helping in pursuit
- Joe Arpaio says he was duped by ‘Borat’ star Sacha Baron Cohen
- Arpaio claims Justice Department meddled in 2016 campaign for sheriff
- Airliner with 110 aboard crashes in Cuba, 3 said to survive
- More than 100 horses die of drought on northern Arizona tribal land