Chelsea Clinton to campaign at a rally Wednesday at Arizona State University
The third and final presidential debate is set for Wednesday, but one major person in Hillary Clinton’s campaign might not be there.
The Clinton campaign announced that Chelsea Clinton will be at a rally at Arizona State University Wednesday afternoon.
With the debate set for that night at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, it is unclear if she will attend the debate, or watch it while still in Arizona.
The event that Chelsea Clinton is going to participate in is an Arizona Democratic Party Early Vote Rally in Tempe on ASU’s main campus.
“She will discuss her mom’s New College Compact and debt free college plan that would ensure that 57,000 Arizona students would pay no tuition,” said the Clinton campaign in a press release.
The rally is scheduled to start at 1:15 p.m. in the Arizona Ballroom at Memorial Union.
Those looking to go can RSVP for the event here.
- Northern Arizona police department searching for misplaced handgun
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- Part of world’s largest telescope to be built at University of Arizona
- Scottsdale to welcome Arizona’s first ‘dockless’ bike share program