Dancing 13-year-old dressed as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man wins Halloween
Gearing up for Halloween, regardless of your age, can be a tumultuous task. Anything from vampires to werewolves to the current pop culture craze, the options are endless.
One costume that could be heading out of retirement is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, especially after a 13-year-old’s dance rendition as the giant white blob.
Having already appeared on America’s Funniest Home Videos in 2014, Nijel Murray has experience knowing what the people want.
And clearly, the people want more of the dancing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
It might be tough to top Murray’s costume this year. There has to be a winner with the best costume every year, and it looks like that the early favorite seems to be the classic Ghostbuster villain.
- Man convicted of murder in killing after Halloween party
- Jimmy Kimmel’s 6th annual ‘Ate my kids’ Halloween candy’ prank
- Arizona officials report big drop in Halloween weekend DUI arrests
- Oh, good Google! Search engine treats users with Halloween Doodle game
- Be scary safe: How to have a great Halloween that puts safety first