Dancing 13-year-old dressed as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man wins Halloween
Gearing up for Halloween, regardless of your age, can be a tumultuous task. Anything from vampires to werewolves to the current pop culture craze, the options are endless.
One costume that could be heading out of retirement is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, especially after a 13-year-old’s dance rendition as the giant white blob.
Having already appeared on America’s Funniest Home Videos in 2014, Nijel Murray has experience knowing what the people want.
And clearly, the people want more of the dancing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
It might be tough to top Murray’s costume this year. There has to be a winner with the best costume every year, and it looks like that the early favorite seems to be the classic Ghostbuster villain.
- Number of Arizona Halloween weekend DUI arrests doubled this year
- Main Street Minute: Trade in your Halloween candy for cash in Gilbert
- McCain pushes for NYC terror suspect to be interrogated as enemy soldier
- Mean streak: Celebrate Halloween with some scary prank videos
- Hilarious Halloween costumes take social media by storm