Main Street Minute: Health fair to be held in Phoenix, Sky Harbor to add valet parking
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Chicanos Por La Causa is hosting a community health fair Saturday. The fair will offer free immunizations, HIV testing, dental checkups and more. It runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Maryvale Community Center on 51st Avenue near Indian School Road in Phoenix.
• Valet parking is coming to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Two companies will begin offering the service at Terminal Four starting in November. The two-year pilot program will allow travelers to drop off their cars right at the terminal’s curb or in the parking garage.
- Phoenix is fastest-warming city in US, meteorologist says
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center