Main Street Minute: Health fair to be held in Phoenix, Sky Harbor to add valet parking
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Chicanos Por La Causa is hosting a community health fair Saturday. The fair will offer free immunizations, HIV testing, dental checkups and more. It runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Maryvale Community Center on 51st Avenue near Indian School Road in Phoenix.
• Valet parking is coming to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Two companies will begin offering the service at Terminal Four starting in November. The two-year pilot program will allow travelers to drop off their cars right at the terminal’s curb or in the parking garage.
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour