Alex Trebek tells it how it is.
The “Jeopardy” host really does tell people how it is, as he gives facts about different things from just about every category you can think of. But he also isn’t afraid to call out some people now and then for their interesting hobbies.
One contestant on the show, on an episode that aired Wednesday, described her love for “Nerdcore hip-hop” during the interview segment.
She explained how it is music for people “who identify as nerdy, rapping about the things they love.” Those things she later identified as video games, science fiction and having a hard time finding dates.
“Losers, in other words.”
We’re guessing we won’t be seeing Trebek rapping about “Star Wars” anytime soon.
- Video goes behind the scenes of ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
- Disney releases new photos of ‘Star Wars’ area at Disneyland
- Ron Howard to step in as director for Han Solo ‘Star Wars’ film
- Coroner: Cocaine among drugs found in Carrie Fisher’s system
- ‘Price is Right’ contestant breaks ‘Plinko’ record, goes crazy