KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Help a travel agent schedule a client’s flight one day or help deliver a baby the next. Interpreting and translating service company CryaCom is holding a job fair Wednesday in Phoenix. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. near Interstate 10 and Ray Road.
• Republic Services plans to hire hundreds of employees as it moves into its new East Valley facility. The Phoenix-based waste management company’s new customer resource center is located in Chandler. Call center jobs pays $15 an hour.
• Scottsdale-based Kona Grill is expanding to the South. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the Asian and American -themed restaurant will open in Huntsville, Alabama, next week.
- Alaska Airlines adds daily flight to Phoenix from Seattle suburb
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow
- Dave Ramsey says: Businesses that don’t take cash miss out on sales
- Arizona researchers find evidence of ice cliffs on Mars
- Main Street Minute: Restaurant jobs are available at Phoenix airport