PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been issued for a 77-year-old Mesa man with health problems who hasn’t been seen for over half a day.
Family members told police Murrell Bufford has had heart problems, is diabetic and has showed signs of dementia.
The last anyone has seen of Bufford was when he drove away from a state office near Country Club Drive and Main Street in Mesa on Tuesday around 1 p.m.
Bufford, 6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, has gray hair and brown eyes. He was behind the wheel of a red 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, Arizona license plate AAW4883.
Mesa Police’s missing persons unit can be reached at 480-644-2211 or 480-644-2487.
- Valley coach suspended by USA Gymnastics for sexual misconduct
- Study: Arizonans among least tolerant of neighbor’s political yard signs
- Arizona man pleads guilty to killing Utah youth rehab worker
- Economy, immigration among factors of Arizona’s declining birth rate
- Jessica Lynch honors Lori Piestewa at 2018 Native American Games