PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been issued for a 77-year-old Mesa man with health problems who hasn’t been seen for over half a day.
Family members told police Murrell Bufford has had heart problems, is diabetic and has showed signs of dementia.
The last anyone has seen of Bufford was when he drove away from a state office near Country Club Drive and Main Street in Mesa on Tuesday around 1 p.m.
Bufford, 6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, has gray hair and brown eyes. He was behind the wheel of a red 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, Arizona license plate AAW4883.
Mesa Police’s missing persons unit can be reached at 480-644-2211 or 480-644-2487.
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month
- Nearly 22K push for political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Border Patrol arrests humanitarian group volunteer in southern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants recognized with James Beard Awards