A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
- Scottsdale is best city in nation to get a summer job, analysis shows
- National registry for cancer-stricken firefighters stalls in US House
- Arizona falls in national rankings for senior health, report finds
- Number of sexually-transmitted diseases on rise in Arizona
- Arizona judge accused of sex abuse of underage girl won’t face charges