A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Group representing Arizona border communities reject Trump’s border wall
- Silent Witness leads to 144 felony suspects arrested in Arizona in 2018
- Thieves vandalize, steal from Prescott Valley light display before Christmas
- Santana coming to Phoenix in June to celebrate Woodstock, ‘Supernatural’
- Companies lend hand to Arizonans affected by government shutdown