A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Big numbers of Central Americans arriving at Arizona border
- Think Tank discusses mass incarceration in Arizona
- President Donald Trump arrives at Sky Harbor ahead of Mesa rally
- Can’t attend Trump’s Mesa rally on Friday? Here’s how you can listen live
- Arizona Republicans to speak before Donald Trump appears in Mesa