Koalas are among the most peaceful of animals, so typically, people want to capture that peacefulness on camera.
During Willow the Koala’s photo shoot at the Symbio Wildlife Park in Helensburgh, New South Wales, Australia, a butterfly decided that it wanted some of the attention as well.
Minding her own business while getting her picture taken, the butterfly first landed on a nearby plant to establish position. Then, it made it’s move and descended on Willow’s nose.
Luckily for the butterfly, it seemed that Willow actually enjoyed that part of the photo shoot, and seemed to make a new friend in the process.
- Sen. John McCain extends olive branch to Australia after President Trump’s insults
- Get ready to see the world: Planet Earth II trailer released
- Climber tapes first-person view of tight-roping 105 feet above ground
- Thirsty koala stops American cyclists for a drink
- Man claims he accidentally created an online hoax