On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- The Think Tank discusses the PA Congressional Results
- Independent could be the ticket for Flake if he runs for president in 2020
- Sen. Jeff Flake: Republican Party ‘might not deserve to lead’
- Rep. Martha McSally continues to push for US-Mexico border wall