On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Sen. Flake says GOP is ‘toast’ if it follows Trump, Moore
- Arizona congressman has hopes tax bill helps all Americans
- Phoenix-based company to buy 430 Airbus planes for $49.5 billion
- Big House victory for GOP tax plan, but Senate fate unclear
- Joe Arpaio loses bid to disqualify judge from racial profiling case