On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Trump tweets, hits links before high-stakes Putin meeting
- Trump DOJ appealing judge’s OK of AT&T-Time Warner merger
- Senate veteran Kyl of Arizona returns to action as Supreme Court sherpa
- Federal funding cuts could lead to fewer health care navigators in Arizona
- Arizona Democratic governor hopefuls debate immigration, schools