On Sunday night, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump once again took the national stage for the second of three debates.
The town hall-style event was supposed to be based around policy, but a majority of the answers were the candidates trading barbs paired with a lot of questions about comments made by Trump about women.
The audience was made up of undecided voters, but the guys feel they all left without making a decision. Trump fans could argue that he won the debate, while Clinton’s supporters will say she won.
Check out the video above for more of Mac & Gaydos’ opinions on the Sunday debate.
- Ward slams Flake likening Trump to Stalin in upcoming Senate speech
- Arizonans can once again apply for DACA status after judge’s ruling
- Report: Flake to compare Trump’s media attacks, Stalin in Senate speech
- Sen. Jeff Flake: Democrats moving forward ‘in good faith’ on DACA deal
- After saying he’ll back Trump, Arpaio calls for US to deport DACA recipients