The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- It’s no Oscars joke: Lake Havasu and Disneyland share common bond
- Wildlife World Zoo in West Valley welcomes newborn giraffe
- In case you didn’t know, dogs can ride motorcycles and it’s adorable
- Who is Black Panther? A guide to Marvel’s first black superhero