The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Adoption fees covered at 2 Phoenix-area animal shelters on Saturday
- Mesa police add their first therapy dog to special victims unit
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Phoenix-area stories from 4th of July weekend
- Phoenix-area dog goes viral after saving owner from rattlesnake bite