The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- Officials reviewing proposals for new Granite Mountain Hotshots memorial
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Research says Tucson ranks among best cities for dog lovers
- Scottsdale police dog dies after nearly a decade of service
- Husky puppy found in Maricopa County at risk of losing eyesight