The idea of a talking dog is one usually reserved for the movie theaters.
But that wasn’t the case for a few unsuspecting park-goers, who got a real-life visit from one of Disney’s favorite canines.
Dug, the talking dog from Disney Pixar’s “Up” showed off his skills in a new hidden camera video from Oh My Disney. After being let loose in the park, Dug wasted no time making new friends.
Using his special collar to translate, the golden retriever speaks his mind as he plays fetch, takes a selfie and enjoys a good scratch from his new comrades.
- Woman dies of injuries after being mauled by dog at Phoenix facility
- Scottsdale Police Department canine officer officially has new name
- Scottsdale police seeking public help in naming new crisis dog
- Glendale’s community outreach program led by a Labrador puppy
- Chandler firefighters help rescue dog from tunnel dug by tortoise