PHOENIX — A rollover crash on a Phoenix freeway injured at least one person and shut down an exit early Monday morning.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on westbound Loop 202 closed the highway at 24th Street.
The ramp, which was blocked off for several hours, finally reopened around 10 a.m.
Traffic was backed up for at least two exits.
Another wreck later blocked off the highway at 40th Street.
No other details were immediately available.
- Prescott Valley police offer $500 reward for misplaced handgun
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday