PHOENIX — A rollover crash on a Phoenix freeway injured at least one person and shut down an exit early Monday morning.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on westbound Loop 202 closed the highway at 24th Street.
The ramp, which was blocked off for several hours, finally reopened around 10 a.m.
Traffic was backed up for at least two exits.
Another wreck later blocked off the highway at 40th Street.
No other details were immediately available.
- New zip line gives visitors a thrilling view of the Grand Canyon
- Tempe City Hall selected as ugliest building in Arizona
- Phoenix restaurant Coup Des Tartes to permanently close its doors
- Arizona plan to combat opioids would limit dosages, amounts
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?