PHOENIX — A rollover crash on a Phoenix freeway injured at least one person and shut down an exit early Monday morning.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on westbound Loop 202 closed the highway at 24th Street.
The ramp, which was blocked off for several hours, finally reopened around 10 a.m.
Traffic was backed up for at least two exits.
Another wreck later blocked off the highway at 40th Street.
No other details were immediately available.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday