House Speaker Paul Ryan has already voiced his opinion toward Republican nominee Donald Trump and his comments from 2005 and has thus uninvited him from the Wisconsin event on Oct. 8.
Now, Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake has also taken to Twitter.
Flake has been on board the Trump opposition since the businessman rose to the top of the Republicans. Back in August, Flake stated that Trump shouldn’t win the election if he continued to campaign the way he was.
Trump’s feelings toward Flake have also been well documented, and are anything but a secret.
Trump issued a statement that he would not be in Wisconsin, and that he would spend the day preparing for the second presidential debate with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, Gov. Chris Christie and Sen. Jeff Sessions.
- Hungry holidays? 1 in 7 Arizona homes suffer from food anxiety, expert says
- Arizona ruling could make child sex exploitation tougher to prosecute
- Health insurance open enrollment faces final day
- Phoenix’s Treehouse Bakery named best cupcake spot in Arizona
- Frost 101: What you need to know about frosty weather in Arizona