Bon Jovi has graced our ear drums with classics such as “It’s My Life”, “Wanted Dead or Alive” and, of course, “Livin’ on a Prayer”. The band looks to add to their top hits with a new album on Nov. 4 titled “This House Is Not for Sale”. This will be the band’s 14th album.
Not only is Jovi releasing a new album, but a tour is scheduled to begin in February 2017, and Phoenix appears to be on the list of cities.
The 54-year-old will perform at the Talking Stick Resort Arena on March 4, with tickets going on sale to the public at 10 a.m. on Oct. 15.
American Express and Fan Club ticket pre-sales will be available at 10 a.m. on Oct. 10.
This will be the first tour by the band since 2013, which was ranked the No. 1 top-grossing tour in the world.
The title track on Bon Jovi’s upcoming album has already appeared on the top-10 of the AC Radio Chart, which is the highest debut of a song for the band.
Other states that the band hopes to hit are South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, California, Colorado, Ohio and Indiana.
- Bon Jovi crashes graduation commencement at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Bon Jovi to match on fundraiser for Phoenix community member
- Gallup poll ranks Arizona in top 10 states with highest well-being
- Police shoot at, arrest 2 at Phoenix-area casino after brief confrontation
- Former KTAR executive ‘Taz’ named to Arizona Broadcasters Hall of Fame