Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- After apparent denial by Trump, White House says Russia threat still exists
- Arizona Cardinals TE Ricky Seals-Jones arrested in Scottsdale
- President Trump says he misspoke on Russian election meddling
- US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward comes to President Trump’s defense
- Arizona Sens. Flake, McCain rip Trump’s performance alongside Putin