Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Cards Against Humanity hopes to stop construction of Trump’s border wall