Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- 2 brothers jailed in Wisconsin suspected of Arizona homicide
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Rep. Kyrsten Sinema for years
- Donald Trump defends self after comments: ‘I am not a racist’
- McCain, O’Halleran denounce Trump’s ‘s***hole countries’ comment
- 101-year-old Arizona woman hit by car dies after clinging to life for week