Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- Politics and Sean Spicer take center stage at Emmy Awards
- Prescott school ranked as nation’s top aerospace engineering program
- Son of actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is arrested in Arizona
- Are Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer now friends?
- Sony releases behind-the-scenes look at Granite Mountain Hotshots film