Nearly 20,000 people attended Donald Trump’s rally in Prescott on Oct. 4; of those 20,000, four people found themselves in handcuffs.
The Prescott Valley Police Department reported that four people were arrested during the rally for disorderly conduct and trespassing.
Two of the individuals had been asked earlier to leave the property, but returned and, as a result, were arrested.
The police department did not specify why the other two people were arrested.
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Prescott ranks ninth in the US in well-being, Phoenix is in top 50
- Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Arizona House OKs funds, teacher tax credit for supplies
- Bernie Sanders to host Phoenix rally with two Arizona congressmen