PHOENIX — Country music fans, it’s time to break out the boots again: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will two-step their way on into the Phoenix area on tour next year.
The married duo are scheduled to play a concert on July 21 at Gila River Arena as part of their SOUL2SOUL Tour.
Tickets for the concert are not yet available, but you can sign up for notifications about the show online.
The tour is scheduled to begin more than three months before the bus pulls into the Grand Canyon State. It will open April 7 in New Orleans.
If you already have plans for the July 21 date in Arizona, McGraw and Hill will be in Los Angels on July 14 and San Diego on July 23. If California isn’t your thing, they will be in Denver on Aug. 1.
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon
- Rock band Smashing Pumpkins to kick off latest tour in Glendale
- Phoenix-area arena to host its first UFC Fight Night in April
- Brad Paisley brings Glendale boy on stage, gives him guitar
- NBC reality show ‘The Voice’ to hold auditions in Phoenix this week