PHOENIX — Country music fans, it’s time to break out the boots again: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will two-step their way on into the Phoenix area on tour next year.
The married duo are scheduled to play a concert on July 21 at Gila River Arena as part of their SOUL2SOUL Tour.
Tickets for the concert are not yet available, but you can sign up for notifications about the show online.
The tour is scheduled to begin more than three months before the bus pulls into the Grand Canyon State. It will open April 7 in New Orleans.
If you already have plans for the July 21 date in Arizona, McGraw and Hill will be in Los Angels on July 14 and San Diego on July 23. If California isn’t your thing, they will be in Denver on Aug. 1.
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill to make another tour stop in Phoenix area
- Las Vegas shooting suspect may have been depressed, sheriff says
- Weezer, Pixies to come to Phoenix in 2018 on co-headlined tour