A Valley man whose disappearance triggered a Silver Alert was found safe Tuesday.
Peoria Police found Louis Scolish, 76. The alert had been issued Monday afternoon. He had last been seen in Phoenix on Sunday night near 14th Street and Bell Road.
Scolish suffers from multiple medical conditions that can sometimes cause him to appear confused or disoriented.
- Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
- Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man in Gila County
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man