PHOENIX — A freeway campaign billboard for Donald Trump has been vandalized with swastikas in Phoenix.
The billboard sits along the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. Arizona Department of Transportation cameras caught images of the billboard. The painted black swastikas were noticeable to drivers.
The Republican nominee for president was scheduled to speak in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Tuesday afternoon.
Trump has visited Arizona several times in the past year. During his most recent visit, the 70-year-old billionaire presented his 10-point immigration plan during a speech in Phoenix.
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating