PHOENIX — A freeway campaign billboard for Donald Trump has been vandalized with swastikas in Phoenix.
The billboard sits along the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. Arizona Department of Transportation cameras caught images of the billboard. The painted black swastikas were noticeable to drivers.
The Republican nominee for president was scheduled to speak in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Tuesday afternoon.
Trump has visited Arizona several times in the past year. During his most recent visit, the 70-year-old billionaire presented his 10-point immigration plan during a speech in Phoenix.
- Navajo Nation: Trump’s national monument proposal a ‘slap in the face’
- Trent Franks, Joe Arpaio endorse Arizona senator for Franks’ old seat
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot
- These Arizona cities are among the most deadly in the nation
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos