PHOENIX — A freeway campaign billboard for Donald Trump has been vandalized with swastikas in Phoenix.
The billboard sits along the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. Arizona Department of Transportation cameras caught images of the billboard. The painted black swastikas were noticeable to drivers.
The Republican nominee for president was scheduled to speak in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Tuesday afternoon.
Trump has visited Arizona several times in the past year. During his most recent visit, the 70-year-old billionaire presented his 10-point immigration plan during a speech in Phoenix.
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Free HIV testing to be offered around the Valley on June 27
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in