PHOENIX — A freeway campaign billboard for Donald Trump has been vandalized with swastikas in Phoenix.
The billboard sits along the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17. Arizona Department of Transportation cameras caught images of the billboard. The painted black swastikas were noticeable to drivers.
The Republican nominee for president was scheduled to speak in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Tuesday afternoon.
Trump has visited Arizona several times in the past year. During his most recent visit, the 70-year-old billionaire presented his 10-point immigration plan during a speech in Phoenix.
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week