Everybody wants to be liked and have friends, even famous people.
Actors Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Boston-natives, are huge New England Patriots fans. So obviously, they’re both huge fans of quarterback Tom Brady.
Brady is currently serving a four-game suspension for the whole ‘Deflategate’ scandal, but the quarterback has found various activities to bide his time. He caught a game at the Big House in Ann Arbor to cheer on his alumni Michigan Wolverines, and now, he’s putting together a charity function with Affleck and Damon.
According to their well put together campaign video, donating $10 will put you in a contest to hang out with the Patriots quarterback, Damon and Affleck.
Who wouldn’t want to hang out with a bunch of middle-aged adults, arguing over the affection of an NFL quarterback?
Sounds like a dream come true.
- Burger joint raising funds for Phoenix run to fight children’s cancer
- Scottsdale auction pushes Barrett-Jackson over $100M mark for charity
- Main Street Minute: Burger-chain customers donate to Phoenix hospital
- Movie review: Nothing small about ‘Downsizing’s’ social commentary
- Arizona cities are caring, but rank low at helping out neighbors