A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Mayo Clinic Phoenix appears on report of best hospitals
- Phoenix police adopt new immigration-related policies
- Phoenix chief says Trump police comments paint officers in bad light