A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix
- Young woman dies, teen boy seriously hurt in north Phoenix car wreck
- Main Street Minute: Teens can nominate teachers for monthly honor
- 3 children among injured in collision near downtown Phoenix
- Longtime country singer, songwriter Mel Tillis dies