A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Accident on Loop 202 in Tempe closes westbound lanes
- Phoenix police ask city officials for new helicopters, airplanes
- Scottsdale racer survives 344 mph motorcycle crash during record try
- After Uber crash, who is responsible when self-driving car gets in accident?
- Glendale officer released from hospital after being shot, injured