A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Westbound US 60 reopens after deadly accident
- Self-driving Uber vehicle involved in 3-car accident in Tempe
- 7 injured in wrong-way accident on Interstate 10 in Phoenix
- Phoenix-area freeways to be closed, restricted during Sept. 8 weekend