A pedestrian was involved in a car collusion near Tatum Boulevard and Acoma Drive in the North Valley. Phoenix Police transported the pedestrian to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
For the time being, Tatum will remain closed in the immediate area as police begin investigations around the accident.
Police has informed the public that additional updates will be given out as the investigation unfolds.
- Phoenix police, highway trooper vehicles crash helping in pursuit
- 2-year-old girl dies after being found in Goodyear pool
- Dignity Health program preps joint replacement patients for surgery, recovery
- Suspect down after officer-involved shooting in Phoenix
- Phoenix City Council OKs funds for police to take anti-bias training