Football lovers in metro Phoenix have a special treat coming to them this weekend — free rides and live streaming of games from Uber.
AT&T and Samsung are going to drop Galaxy Tab S2 tablets with the DirecTV app into select Uber cars in Tempe and south Scottsdale starting Saturday. With that capability available in certain rides, passengers will then be able to stream both college football and NFL games.
Not only are there going to be special cars available for people to stream football, but the whole thing is going to be free; the streaming of the football and the ride.
People wanting to watch football during their ride should request FOOTBALL for streaming when ordering the car. Demand may be high and availability limited.
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Arizona-brewed beer places second among ‘Best Beers of 2017’
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix