Football lovers in metro Phoenix have a special treat coming to them this weekend — free rides and live streaming of games from Uber.
AT&T and Samsung are going to drop Galaxy Tab S2 tablets with the DirecTV app into select Uber cars in Tempe and south Scottsdale starting Saturday. With that capability available in certain rides, passengers will then be able to stream both college football and NFL games.
Not only are there going to be special cars available for people to stream football, but the whole thing is going to be free; the streaming of the football and the ride.
People wanting to watch football during their ride should request FOOTBALL for streaming when ordering the car. Demand may be high and availability limited.
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona