Football lovers in metro Phoenix have a special treat coming to them this weekend — free rides and live streaming of games from Uber.
AT&T and Samsung are going to drop Galaxy Tab S2 tablets with the DirecTV app into select Uber cars in Tempe and south Scottsdale starting Saturday. With that capability available in certain rides, passengers will then be able to stream both college football and NFL games.
Not only are there going to be special cars available for people to stream football, but the whole thing is going to be free; the streaming of the football and the ride.
People wanting to watch football during their ride should request FOOTBALL for streaming when ordering the car. Demand may be high and availability limited.
- For fifth year in a row, organ donations in Arizona on the rise
- ‘Safety corridors’ along Arizona freeways saw fewer crashes in 2017
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- 80-year-old accused of Tucson bank robbery has decades-old record
- Tempe fails to pass resolution opposing US-Mexico border wall