U.S. Sen. John McCain may be too tough to beat in Tuesday’s primary vote, Arizona’s Morning News host Jim Sharpe told MSNBC.
Sharpe said former state Sen. Kelli Ward’s attack on McCain’s age is likely not enough to overcome the longtime senator in Tuesday’s vote.
However, Sharpe said McCain could face a fight in November’s general election race against U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.).
- Ducey says NAFTA rework could improve Arizona-Mexico trade
- Cindy McCain, ASU student awarded MLK Jr. honor for community work
- Shulkin says biggest challenge facing VA in 2018 is veteran suicide
- Here are some of the biggest Arizona-related stories from 2017
- U.S. Sen. John McCain named among most admired men of 2017