U.S. Sen. John McCain may be too tough to beat in Tuesday’s primary vote, Arizona’s Morning News host Jim Sharpe told MSNBC.
Sharpe said former state Sen. Kelli Ward’s attack on McCain’s age is likely not enough to overcome the longtime senator in Tuesday’s vote.
However, Sharpe said McCain could face a fight in November’s general election race against U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.).
- Mayor says terminal at Phoenix Sky Harbor should be named after McCain
- Arizona’s military operations bring in $255M each year, report finds
- Arizona aid worker Kayla Mueller posthumously honored for courage
- McCain: Putin doesn’t have America’s best interests at heart
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video