U.S. Sen. John McCain may be too tough to beat in Tuesday’s primary vote, Arizona’s Morning News host Jim Sharpe told MSNBC.
Sharpe said former state Sen. Kelli Ward’s attack on McCain’s age is likely not enough to overcome the longtime senator in Tuesday’s vote.
However, Sharpe said McCain could face a fight in November’s general election race against U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.).
- McCain, Flake criticize President Trump’s comments on Charlottesville
- Arizona congressman says DC’s North Korea rhetoric aimed at trade partners
- John McCain says brain cancer treatment going well, health fine
- McCain warns Trump to not threaten North Korea until ready to act
- Flake, McCain introduce anti-sex trafficking Senate bill