U.S. Sen. John McCain may be too tough to beat in Tuesday’s primary vote, Arizona’s Morning News host Jim Sharpe told MSNBC.
Sharpe said former state Sen. Kelli Ward’s attack on McCain’s age is likely not enough to overcome the longtime senator in Tuesday’s vote.
However, Sharpe said McCain could face a fight in November’s general election race against U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.).
- McCain says he will not vote for latest Republican effort to repeal Obamacare
- Arizona could lose $600M in 2020 under latest Obamacare repeal bill
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities
- Studies say Arizona will lose billions, coverage under latest health care plan
- Flake ‘confident’ that Senate will pass latest Obamacare replacement bill