PHOENIX — An advertising/marketing company based in Scottsdale topped the list of fastest-growing private companies in Arizona, according to Inc. 5000’s annual national list.
Sparty Ventures came in at No. 61. Arizona had 25 other companies make the list ranging from IT services to real estate, education, construction and financial services rate in the top 1,000 across the United States.
In three years, Sparty has grown nearly 4,300 percent with a posted revenue of $5.5 million in 2015.
A year ago, the nine-year-old company was ranked No. 1,471.
Next on the list for Arizona was Impact Technology Recruiting at No. 85. The IT staffing services firm launched in Phoenix in 2012.
Impact earned $12.4 million last year.
Food and beverage maker LifeTree Manufacturing rolled in at No. 149. The Tempe company pulled in $10.9 million last year in only its fourth year.
Another Scottsdale company, My Home Group Real Estate, was ranked 190th. Launched in 2005, the company earned $10.6 million last year.
ServRx, a Scottsdale-based IT company rounded out the top 200 for Arizona, placing at No. 194. The company pulled in $47.3 million last year. It opened for business in 2009.
BizIQ, a business services group, was the last of the state companies in the top 1,000 at No. 956.
The complete list is searchable by state.
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Officials investigating three rabies cases in southern Arizona
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- $75K in civil fines issued for illegal hunting in Arizona last year