It seems that James Corden can do no wrong.
The host of “The Late Late Show with James Corden” and pop singer Britney Spears performed a memorable karaoke duet that momentarily gave us a blast from the past.
Corden and Spears touched on all of the singer’s classics from her 1998 hit song “…Baby One More Time” to her latest single “Make Me”.
The 38-year-old Corden has been the host of “The Late Late Show” since March 2015.
Spears joins a long-list of celebrities who have joined Corden on “Carpool Karaoke” that include First Lady Michelle Obama, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez and Adele.
- Tempe students record original song about teacher walkout
- Star-studded female cast highlights latest rendition to ‘Ocean’s’ trilogy
- Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic’ goes with just about any movie scene
- Main Street Minute: Nightspot to open in Scottsdale
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song