It seems that James Corden can do no wrong.
The host of “The Late Late Show with James Corden” and pop singer Britney Spears performed a memorable karaoke duet that momentarily gave us a blast from the past.
Corden and Spears touched on all of the singer’s classics from her 1998 hit song “…Baby One More Time” to her latest single “Make Me”.
The 38-year-old Corden has been the host of “The Late Late Show” since March 2015.
Spears joins a long-list of celebrities who have joined Corden on “Carpool Karaoke” that include First Lady Michelle Obama, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez and Adele.
- Pair starts song in 2007, finishes it 10 years later
- Deaf woman amazes crowd with song on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- One more time: Wonders perform ‘That Thing You Do’ at LA reunion show
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul McCartney, cast of ‘Sing’ cover ‘Wonderful Christmastime’
- Hit play: Here are the most popular YouTube videos of 2016