PHOENIX — If you’ve always wanted to live like a Major League Baseball ace, your new home just hit the market.
According to Realtor.com, Max Scherzer, who is now playing his trade with the Washington Nationals, listed his Scottsdale condo near Scottsdale Road and Highland Avenue for $2.225 million.
The website said Scherzer purchased the home in 2013 for nearly $1.4 million, so it looks like he’ll make a tidy profit.
A listing for the condo said it has three bedrooms and three bathrooms in 3,354-square-foot penthouse in the heart of Scottsdale.
The condo has four separate covered patios — which offer both city and mountain views and have misters — a chef’s kitchen and state-of-the-art electronics.
The listing also comes with three parking spaces, two of which are equipped to charge electric cars.
The condo is located in a building that has concierge services, a pool area, sports court and a gym.
If you’re interested in buying the Scottsdale property, contact Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Arizona.
- Arizona’s first indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge, opening in Scottsdale
- Carroll Shelby’s 1966 Shelby GT to be put up for auction in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale City Council votes to send letter to state for equal rights
- Scottsdale police accuse man of making explosive device
- Barrett-Jackson classic car auction rolls into Scottsdale this weekend