PHOENIX — If you’ve always wanted to live like a Major League Baseball ace, your new home just hit the market.
According to Realtor.com, Max Scherzer, who is now playing his trade with the Washington Nationals, listed his Scottsdale condo near Scottsdale Road and Highland Avenue for $2.225 million.
The website said Scherzer purchased the home in 2013 for nearly $1.4 million, so it looks like he’ll make a tidy profit.
A listing for the condo said it has three bedrooms and three bathrooms in 3,354-square-foot penthouse in the heart of Scottsdale.
The condo has four separate covered patios — which offer both city and mountain views and have misters — a chef’s kitchen and state-of-the-art electronics.
The listing also comes with three parking spaces, two of which are equipped to charge electric cars.
The condo is located in a building that has concierge services, a pool area, sports court and a gym.
If you’re interested in buying the Scottsdale property, contact Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Arizona.
- Taco lovers, unite! Arizona Taco Festival to return to Scottsdale
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Tutoring program for people with Down syndrome opens in Scottsdale
- Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night