PHOENIX — Officials are searching for a woman suspected of shooting at a truck driving on Interstate 10, it was announced Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Service said the shooting happened about 7:15 p.m. on Aug. 20. The victim was driving westbound along I-10 near the State Route 51 interchange when he was shot at.
DPS said the suspect was driving erratically prior to firing one shot at a pickup truck. The bullet hit the bed of the truck.
No one was injured.
The suspect was driving a Kia Sol, a small, cube-shaped SUV.
The suspect is a black woman in her 20s with short hair.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact DPS at 877-2-SAVEAZ or submit a tip online.
- Arizona DPS SWAT fulfills wish of 7-year-old cancer patient
- Jury finds ex-Mesa police officer Brailsford not guilty on murder charge
- 14-year-old Phoenix boy meets first responders who saved his life
- Jury acquits Mexican man in San Francisco pier killing
- Suspect critically injured following shootout on I-10 west of Phoenix