PHOENIX — Officials are searching for a woman suspected of shooting at a truck driving on Interstate 10, it was announced Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Service said the shooting happened about 7:15 p.m. on Aug. 20. The victim was driving westbound along I-10 near the State Route 51 interchange when he was shot at.
DPS said the suspect was driving erratically prior to firing one shot at a pickup truck. The bullet hit the bed of the truck.
No one was injured.
The suspect was driving a Kia Sol, a small, cube-shaped SUV.
The suspect is a black woman in her 20s with short hair.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact DPS at 877-2-SAVEAZ or submit a tip online.
- Suspect injured in officer-involved shooting in Mesa
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- A year after shooting, Sen. Jeff Flake says his gun views have shifted
- Retrial for ex-NAU student charged in fatal shooting set for March
- Arizona students call for gun control on Pulse anniversary