PHOENIX — Officials are searching for a woman suspected of shooting at a truck driving on Interstate 10, it was announced Wednesday.
The Arizona Department of Public Service said the shooting happened about 7:15 p.m. on Aug. 20. The victim was driving westbound along I-10 near the State Route 51 interchange when he was shot at.
DPS said the suspect was driving erratically prior to firing one shot at a pickup truck. The bullet hit the bed of the truck.
No one was injured.
The suspect was driving a Kia Sol, a small, cube-shaped SUV.
The suspect is a black woman in her 20s with short hair.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact DPS at 877-2-SAVEAZ or submit a tip online.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone: AR-15 assault rifles should not be easily acquired
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Opinion: Keep facts in mind when discussing Florida school shooting
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?
- Rep. Andy Biggs: Florida shooting should not be ‘politicized’