Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has called for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton.
In a press release, what was being looked into was referred to as, “Clinton corruption.”
“Mr. Trump’s call for a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s corruption at the State Department is a necessary response to an Obama administration that has proven itself wholly incapable of prosecuting one of their own.
The FBI and three DOJ field offices called for an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, but the highly political Obama Department of Justice chose to deny their request. This is the second time that the Obama administration has chosen not to prosecute Clinton’s potentially criminal behavior. This is the definition of the rigged system. Only a special prosecutor can investigate the Clinton Foundation fair and impartially.” – Jan Brewer, Former Governor of Arizona
Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is a frequent guest and commentator on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Arizona Rep. Sinema open to running for Senate against Flake