Imagine this: You have to swing by the office to grab your cell phone charger, but holy juice box! There’s a big ol’ gift waiting for you.
After all, if it’s going to expire, somebody has to eat it, so you might as well help yourself, right?
That was the thinking of one Swedish man, Marcus Sjogren, who arrived to find his office’s monthly juice delivery sitting in his company’s empty office.
Many Swedish people take vacations during August, so knowing that no one was going to be around to drink the juice, Sjogren decided to take it all.
But he didn’t drink it. Instead, he gave it away to people in exchange for a dance.
Sjogren loaded up a bike wagon and pedaled around the city, giving out juice to the dancing fools and getting plenty of laughs along the way.
- Man in China gets stuck to street due to extreme temperatures
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see