Imagine this: You have to swing by the office to grab your cell phone charger, but holy juice box! There’s a big ol’ gift waiting for you.
After all, if it’s going to expire, somebody has to eat it, so you might as well help yourself, right?
That was the thinking of one Swedish man, Marcus Sjogren, who arrived to find his office’s monthly juice delivery sitting in his company’s empty office.
Many Swedish people take vacations during August, so knowing that no one was going to be around to drink the juice, Sjogren decided to take it all.
But he didn’t drink it. Instead, he gave it away to people in exchange for a dance.
Sjogren loaded up a bike wagon and pedaled around the city, giving out juice to the dancing fools and getting plenty of laughs along the way.
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
- Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
- Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’