Imagine this: You have to swing by the office to grab your cell phone charger, but holy juice box! There’s a big ol’ gift waiting for you.
After all, if it’s going to expire, somebody has to eat it, so you might as well help yourself, right?
That was the thinking of one Swedish man, Marcus Sjogren, who arrived to find his office’s monthly juice delivery sitting in his company’s empty office.
Many Swedish people take vacations during August, so knowing that no one was going to be around to drink the juice, Sjogren decided to take it all.
But he didn’t drink it. Instead, he gave it away to people in exchange for a dance.
Sjogren loaded up a bike wagon and pedaled around the city, giving out juice to the dancing fools and getting plenty of laughs along the way.
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement