Imagine this: You have to swing by the office to grab your cell phone charger, but holy juice box! There’s a big ol’ gift waiting for you.
After all, if it’s going to expire, somebody has to eat it, so you might as well help yourself, right?
That was the thinking of one Swedish man, Marcus Sjogren, who arrived to find his office’s monthly juice delivery sitting in his company’s empty office.
Many Swedish people take vacations during August, so knowing that no one was going to be around to drink the juice, Sjogren decided to take it all.
But he didn’t drink it. Instead, he gave it away to people in exchange for a dance.
Sjogren loaded up a bike wagon and pedaled around the city, giving out juice to the dancing fools and getting plenty of laughs along the way.
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief