PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 67-year-old Arizona woman who was found hours after she went missing.
Authorities said Linda Pineda was found safe Wednesday morning after she had walked away the night before from the Apache Junction home she shares with her husband.
Pineda suffers from Alzheimer’s.
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill