PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 67-year-old Arizona woman who was found hours after she went missing.
Authorities said Linda Pineda was found safe Wednesday morning after she had walked away the night before from the Apache Junction home she shares with her husband.
Pineda suffers from Alzheimer’s.
- Arizonans bought more than 86,000 pounds of medical marijuana last year
- Phoenix man sentenced to prison for planning ISIS-inspired attack
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Arizona is home to the nation’s fifth-highest poverty rates
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst