PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 67-year-old Arizona woman who was found hours after she went missing.
Authorities said Linda Pineda was found safe Wednesday morning after she had walked away the night before from the Apache Junction home she shares with her husband.
Pineda suffers from Alzheimer’s.
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- What is the smartest way to pay for college?
- Arizona ranks among bottom half of US states for retirees
- Border measures part of Trump’s bigger immigration crackdown