PHOENIX — A man’s body was found in a car parked at an apartment complex and Phoenix police said that the death was being investigated as a homicide.
Police said the body was discovered at apartments near 47th Street and Bell Road on Monday night. There were obvious signs of trauma, a spokesman said, and that it been there for a while.
No other information, including the man’s identity, was available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Proposed Arizona bill would abolish Board of Regents
- Arizona lawmakers looking to permanently extend Proposition 301
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer: I don’t believe teachers ought to strike
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix
- Phoenix police looking for person suspected of fatally shooting dog