PHOENIX — A man’s body was found in a car parked at an apartment complex and Phoenix police said that the death was being investigated as a homicide.
Police said the body was discovered at apartments near 47th Street and Bell Road on Monday night. There were obvious signs of trauma, a spokesman said, and that it been there for a while.
No other information, including the man’s identity, was available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- New zip line gives visitors a thrilling view of the Grand Canyon
- Tempe City Hall selected as ugliest building in Arizona
- Phoenix restaurant Coup Des Tartes to permanently close its doors
- Arizona plan to combat opioids would limit dosages, amounts
- Arizona has just 21 foster families for refugee children