It’s not easy to explain why this is amusing. It just is.
The folks at YouTube channel Hello Denizen recreated the popular arcade game Pac-Man but in this real-life version used a dog to nom his way through a maze where ghosts could be around any corner.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are no match for Pac-Dog, who is apparently the Guinness Book of World Records holder for popping balloons — for a dog, at least.
The dots usually eaten by Pac-Man in the video game are balloons in this version. Pac-Dog is very efficient at working his way through the balloons and only loses one life before quickly finishing off the level.
If you’re a fan of this video, check out Hello Denizen’s page.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Adoption fees covered at 2 Phoenix-area animal shelters on Saturday
- Mesa police add their first therapy dog to special victims unit
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Phoenix-area stories from 4th of July weekend
- Phoenix-area dog goes viral after saving owner from rattlesnake bite