It’s not easy to explain why this is amusing. It just is.
The folks at YouTube channel Hello Denizen recreated the popular arcade game Pac-Man but in this real-life version used a dog to nom his way through a maze where ghosts could be around any corner.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are no match for Pac-Dog, who is apparently the Guinness Book of World Records holder for popping balloons — for a dog, at least.
The dots usually eaten by Pac-Man in the video game are balloons in this version. Pac-Dog is very efficient at working his way through the balloons and only loses one life before quickly finishing off the level.
If you’re a fan of this video, check out Hello Denizen’s page.
- Arizona dog currently up for adoption has long, unusual history
- In case you didn’t know, dogs can ride motorcycles and it’s adorable
- Retired NAU professor working to develop dog translation device
- Watch this German shepherd try to intimidate a feather
- Dog dies in Maricopa County animal shelter from ‘strep zoo’ infection