It’s not easy to explain why this is amusing. It just is.
The folks at YouTube channel Hello Denizen recreated the popular arcade game Pac-Man but in this real-life version used a dog to nom his way through a maze where ghosts could be around any corner.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are no match for Pac-Dog, who is apparently the Guinness Book of World Records holder for popping balloons — for a dog, at least.
The dots usually eaten by Pac-Man in the video game are balloons in this version. Pac-Dog is very efficient at working his way through the balloons and only loses one life before quickly finishing off the level.
If you’re a fan of this video, check out Hello Denizen’s page.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- University of Arizona gets grant to develop valley fever vaccine for dogs
- Watch as Phoenix firefighters reunite woman, dog after house fire
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat