It’s not easy to explain why this is amusing. It just is.
The folks at YouTube channel Hello Denizen recreated the popular arcade game Pac-Man but in this real-life version used a dog to nom his way through a maze where ghosts could be around any corner.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are no match for Pac-Dog, who is apparently the Guinness Book of World Records holder for popping balloons — for a dog, at least.
The dots usually eaten by Pac-Man in the video game are balloons in this version. Pac-Dog is very efficient at working his way through the balloons and only loses one life before quickly finishing off the level.
If you’re a fan of this video, check out Hello Denizen’s page.
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- This dog absolutely demands to watch the ‘Despacito’ music video
- Police officer saves dog trapped in Mesa canal
- Video captures man getting bit by a bobcat while helping to save dog
- Dog dies as rescuers pull three people off Scottsdale mountain