It’s not easy to explain why this is amusing. It just is.
The folks at YouTube channel Hello Denizen recreated the popular arcade game Pac-Man but in this real-life version used a dog to nom his way through a maze where ghosts could be around any corner.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are no match for Pac-Dog, who is apparently the Guinness Book of World Records holder for popping balloons — for a dog, at least.
The dots usually eaten by Pac-Man in the video game are balloons in this version. Pac-Dog is very efficient at working his way through the balloons and only loses one life before quickly finishing off the level.
If you’re a fan of this video, check out Hello Denizen’s page.
- Woman dies of injuries after being mauled by dog at Phoenix facility
- Scottsdale Police Department canine officer officially has new name
- Scottsdale police seeking public help in naming new crisis dog
- Glendale’s community outreach program led by a Labrador puppy
- Chandler firefighters help rescue dog from tunnel dug by tortoise