CINCINNATI (AP) – Police say a Cincinnati man is expected to survive after being shot 14 times.
Hamilton County Municipal Court officials say bail was set at $1 million on Thursday for 32-year-old Antonio Weathington in the shooting of Ricardo Meadows. Weathington is charged with felonious assault for allegedly shooting Meadows multiple times.
Weathington’s attorney did not immediately return a call for comment Thursday.
The Cincinnati Enquirer (
http://cin.ci/1mIBIbL) reported that Meadows was riddled with bullets in the arms, legs and body Wednesday night. The 35-year-old man’s girlfriend drove him to the hospital after the attack in the Over-The-Rhine neighborhood. Weathington was arrested a few hours later.
The motive wasn’t clear.
Police said Thursday they had no additional information to release on the shooting or Meadows’ condition.
Information from: The Cincinnati Enquirer,
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food