Kayaking can be enough of a challenge without a big whale jumping out of the water constantly near you.
While trying not to capsize or trying to keep as much water as possible out of the kayak and off your clothes, anticipating a humpback whale might lift you into the air at any moment could be enough reason for you to drop kayaking altogether. Or it could be why you remember that day of kayaking for the rest of your life.
That’s exactly what happened to many people kayaking in British Columbia, when at first they were all surprised that a humpback whale jumped out of the water near them in the first place.
It turned into a pretty sweet show for those on the water, and for us who get to watch the video.
- Surprise police failed to notify residents of 22 sex offenders in area
- Grand Canyon keeps limits on water use due to pump problem
- Millions of Americans turn to bottled water, but is it safer than tap?
- Viewing, funeral service to be held for Phoenix-area police officer
- Canada adds customs station to make travel to Arizona, US easier