TEMPE, Ariz. — The Four Peaks Brewing Company has been getting a lot of notice lately.
From its announcement that Anheuser-Busch bought them in December, to the brewery’s agreement to start selling outside of Arizona, to more recently when Four Peaks announced it was going to release its Pumpkin Porter again on Labor Day weekend, the brewing company has been making major moves.
Now it’s a more minor and simple announcement, but all the same it should make Four Peaks’ lovers even more thrilled to visit the brewery in Tempe.
Four Peaks said through its website that it is going to offer a new line of merchandise, growler refills and a bocce ball court at its Eighth Street location.
“The bocce ball court and outdoor bar seating will come in handy during high traffic times, and the addition will serve as a meeting place for the brewery’s popular Saturday tours by year’s end,” the brewery said on its website.
According to the website, the expansion will have its grand opening on Aug. 22.
A week-long celebration will ensue, where Four Peaks will offer raffle prizes, special beers and deals when visitors purchase gift cards.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Officials investigating three rabies cases in southern Arizona
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- $75K in civil fines issued for illegal hunting in Arizona last year
- Downwinders lose hope for compensation as members age, die