PHOENIX — Like seemingly every day out of the year, Friday was yet another day recognized as “International Something Day.”
But instead of encouraging us to eat some delicious food or sip some tasty drinks — neither of which we have a problem doing — Aug. 19 encourages the photographers among us to share their best works. After all, it is International Photography Day.
And because Arizona is such a beautiful part of our world, we thought we’d pop over to one of our favorite Instagram accounts — @InstagramAZ — and share some of the account’s best photos in honor of the holiday.
It’s important to note that InstagramAZ receives and posts submissions from a lot of people, so if you see another photographer you like, consider giving them a follow as well.
Before you flip through the gallery below, be sure to head over to Instagram and follow InstagramAZ for beautiful photos of our state all year long, not just on International Photo Day.
- College student paralyzed by rare disorder in Spain is back in Arizona
- Under hot Arizona sun, any metal can become a burn risk for kids
- More registered Democrats than Republicans in Arizona’s 1st district
- Poll: Three-quarters of AZ Republican voters against marijuana legalization
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise