A Phoenix-area charity is setting out with one goal: To help those in their fight with breast cancer both financially and emotionally.
Impact One provides both the material needs — prosthetics, bras, wigs, post-surgical garments and mammogram funding — and support — via special programs and educational information on breast cancer awareness — needed to battle the disease.
The material good are all shipped directly to the homes of those battling breast cancer.
The charity is hosting an event on Oct. 1 at the Higley Center For The Arts, near Higley and Recker roads, to not only bring about breast cancer awareness, but awareness of all the issues women face.
Impact One accepts donations online.
- ‘Know Your Girls’ ads raise breast cancer awareness for black women
- Arizona school says cannabis could treat cancer pain instead of opioids
- Off Central: Valley group pairing dogs, veterans to save lives
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group provides scholarships for children of fallen military
- Uber partners with Banner Health to help drive out breast cancer